Video demonstrating how a tick responded when a cloth sprayed with LymeDefenses, Inc. 'Canine & Family-friendly' Outdoor Body Spray was placed in front of it.
LymeDefenses, Inc. ‘Canine & Family-friendly’ Outdoor Body Treatment Products are not registered as insecticide repellents; therefore, we cannot officially support claims to that effect.
· Provide moisturizing bases having a vibrant, clean, citrus aroma fragrance.
· Use plant-based essential oils that have been enjoyed for centuries by Aboriginal Cultures to 'bug BUGS'!
· The surfactant used is pH balanced to better adhere spray to skin, hair/fur for longer fragrance effectiveness.
· The carrier solutions used distribute essential oils throughout the entire product base.
· No-rinse formula is safe for direct use on skin or any surface material and for daily, multiple applications.
All our products are manufactured:
Lyme and Powassan Diseases are nationally notifiable conditions and must be reported to your local Medical Officer or Health Unit under the Health Promotion and Protection Act.